Sunday, December 18, 2011

Baby Updates

If you are tired of baby updates, then this blog post is not for you. Maybe I will get around to posting other parts of our life soon.

Here I am at around 20 weeks. I got a little behind at posting these...


Then, at around 24 weeks. I don't think my arm is really that chubby. It was FREEZING outside, and I'm pretty sure I was just squeezing my arm against my body. I could be wrong though...


The baby is getting bigger every day. It is so fun to be able to feel him moving around and kicking. It is endlessly entertaining to me. I love to poke him to make him move. :)

Here is a picture of him at about 22 weeks. Yes, he looks a bit monkey-ish. He was pretty uncooperative and this is the best (and only) profile picture we could get.


I have shown some real restraint when it comes to buying things for this baby. I hope Daniel realizes how proud he should be! I have only bought a few select things. My most recent purchase was an adorable baby bird hat. I borrowed this picture from the girl I bought it from (mostly because I was too lazy to get up and take my own picture). I think it is even cuter in person, though! It is super soft and cozy.


Yesterday, I was lucky enough to get a prenatal massage. Heavenly!!! What a nice husband I have to encourage me to get one! Hopefully, it will be the first of many (or a least a few). :)



2 comments:

Becky said...

Cute baby hat! I wish I had more of those. I'm glad you are doing well. :)

Littleshortstacks said...

LOVE anything you post about the BABY! :-)