Wednesday, September 26, 2012

We LOVE California

After the wonderful wedding weekend, Daniel had to go back to work. Will and I went home with my family instead. My family introduced him to all kinds of exciting things.

*Warning: This is basically a list of everything we did that week and is not particularly interesting unless you were there.*

Will was fascinated by a new fountain in our backyard.


Will also got a very cute pair of sunglasses. So did I, after my current pair of sunglasses were driven over with the car. Oops.

Will had his first visit to the beach in Capitola.


He loved the sand, but he did not love the freezing water.




He enjoyed his first hot tub experience a little more. He discovered how much he loves to splash!



Will joined us for tea with his grandma and great grandma (one of my favorite things!).

And his great-great-grandma.

He also met Vicky and Greyson. He looks like he is ready to rip that cup out of Greyson's hands.

Kylie and I had fun putting him in a random bag at Nordstrom Rack.

He bonded with Uncle Austin.

He tried to eat Ashley's hair every chance he got.


There you have it. It was a great week!!

No comments: