Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Christmas Break with the Harthun Family

 Let's start off with the cutest pictures ever. They are already 2 1/2 months late, so I won't even take the time to edit them. My sister, Kylie, had this idea and made it happen



Daniel was nice enough to let Will and I go to California for two whole weeks without him. We missed him, but it was so much fun to be able to spend that much time with my family.

Here are a bunch of pictures (in no particular order):

 He discovered that he could climb stairs.

 He really liked tearing up magazines.

 He was so excited to clap, open presents, and sit in Grandma's special little chair.

 He really enjoyed eating Cheerios out of Grandma's hand.

 He spent some quality time bonding with Austin over manly things like computers and remote controls.

He was absolutely obsessed with the bus that had lights and children's voices coming out of it. 

 He took some snuggly naps with Kylie.

He loved clapping with GG (although not in this picture - the Cheerios were too tempting). 

 He finally got to meet our wonderful friends, Janie and Allan.

He loved that Papa Pete. 

His Grandma was always so fun.

He got a new hat that was knitted by Aunt Vicky. 

 We actually had people around to take pictures of the two of us.

While other people played with Will, I was able to sew this sleep sack for him - including a zipper and snap (which was tricky and almost got the best of me!).

He did not care for Santa.

The library had a window that was just his size.

 He loved reading books with me.

He loved reading books with Kylie.

He decided that he HATED baths.

Finally, after several screaming baths, I discovered that he just wanted me to come in too.

We had so much fun in Morgan Hill.

No comments: