Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Boy and His Baby - Part 2

Will has definitely hit the terrible twos now. There is a lot of whining, stomping, yelling, screaming, tantrum throwing, and "No!" saying. It is sad and exhausting. I am hoping that my sweet little boy is still in there somewhere. And (sometimes) I think he is.

He is always sweet to his baby. He takes such good care of her.

He likes to put the baby in baskets and carry her around.



He also rocks the basket while saying, "Rock, rock. Rock, rock."



He gives her his binkies (and sometimes even a snack).



He gives her kisses.



For Christmas, he even got a baby stroller. It was very exciting!



He really does have some very sweet moments - I just have to hold on to those and savor them!!


1 comment:

Thiccc Momma said...

I think it's great that he has a little baby doll. Liam has pretty recently gotten one too, and I love how well he is gentle, and wants to care for the doll. I think it's good for them. Will is such a little cutie! Thanks for sharing, as always.