Monday, June 9, 2014

Twin Girls!

We found out that our little twins are both girls! We are so excited. I was really hoping that at least one would be a girl (although we certainly would have been happy no matter what). The ultrasound technician checked everything else first, and then FINALLY got to the gender. Girl! I asked her how sure she was (not wanting to get my hopes up too much...) and she said she was extremely sure. I couldn't stop smiling after that! The second girl was another wonderful surprise. It made the 3 hour appointment worth it. You can bet that there are going to be some cute matching dresses in the future...

...including these summer dresses!



(I also went a little crazy at my favorite Jack and Jill consignment sale...)

I continue to get bigger...

(At almost 20 weeks)

and the girls are starting to look more like actual babies than blobs.

(At 9 weeks, when we first found out they were twins)


(Baby A at 19 weeks) 

 (Baby B at 19 weeks)

We can't wait to meet them.

No comments: