Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New Pictures

We just got back from a wonderful trip to California (and a semi-wonderful Utah trip), but I will blog all about that later. For now, here are a few family photos. One of our main reasons for the trip home was to introduce Will to both families. We were lucky enough to get a five generation picture with my family.

Thanks Michelle Deakin for these beautiful pictures. Five generations:

***EDIT: Sorry, my mother has requested that I remove the five generation picture. I guess that will be our Christmas card picture. Sorry if you already saw it and the surprise was ruined!***

Will, his Great-Grandma, and his Great-Great-Grandma


He was not thrilled with being woken up or the chilly morning, so there were no smiles that day. He is still pretty cute though.


We sure love this baby!


He has brought so much joy to us.

1 comment:

Jeanette Millward said...

He is ADORABLE!! How wonderful to get a 5 generation photo. We could have done that with Benjamin, but we didn't and I kick myself for it!