Monday, June 25, 2012

Summertime!

Summer has been great so far. Unfortunately, we are now grown-ups and Daniel actually has a real job, so this will be a different kind of summer for us. Still, I know it will be lots of fun. So far, here is what we have been up to...

I got a haircut last week! Shorter hair is going to be good now that Will loves to grab hair. There were a few too many times that I had to pull pieces of hair out of his hands (or mouth! Yuck!). So far, I really like it. You can see how much I cut off by our recent picture at the top of the blog. It was enough hair that I could donate it. I even added some side bangs - I know, CRAZY.



Will and I have gone to playgroup with some moms from church. While we were there, this happened... It was a lot messier than it looks.



On a related note, here is a video...



That video was one of Kylie's favorites. My sister, Kylie came to visit and help for about a week. It was fun to have her. Will loved her. She even got a laugh out of him before I did.




Kylie helped me give Will lots of baths (with his cute frog towel from Auntie Ashley).



She also helped me remember to give Will tummy time, because I NEVER remember. So far, that has definitely been my biggest failure as a mom. We'll see if he develops normally. :)



Will has been sleeping a lot, and he loves to sleep with his hands above his head.

                                  

We have been exploring beautiful Washington. It is crazy how many lakes, ponds, parks, etc. are everywhere!



Hopefully I will get around to posting about our Utah and California trip soon.

4 comments:

Littleshortstacks said...

He is giant! I feel l Ike I am missing out on everything! Those cheeks are calling from some nibbles from me! Love your hair and all the fun! Miss you tons.

Chelsie Campbell said...

Alexa!! Will is such a cutie- and that family picture is the best! You look great and I can't wait to see more pics of your cute little guy! Miss you!!

Unknown said...

He's so adorable!! How nice that Kylie could go visit and help out for while. :)

Krista Nielson said...

I can definitely commiserate with the blow out. Especially with the white onesie! It's like they know they're wearing white - amazing. ;)
I never remember to do tummy time either. He hates it so much that he's in a bad mood for like 15 minutes after the fact. I fear that Dean will never roll over.

Your family is adorable! Will has the most gorgeous blue eyes, just like his mommy. What a heartbreaker.