Tuesday, July 17, 2012

California Part 1

I guess it is time to get around to posting about California. I was waiting to get some important pictures. Keep in mind that this trip was almost 2 months ago - Will is much bigger now...

After Will and I went to Utah, we flew to California to be with my family. Besides my mom, Will hadn't met my family yet. We got in really late, but everyone wanted to say hi to the cute guy. These pictures were taken somewhere around 1:00 AM.


It was a little late for him...


He loved meeting all of my family.







He wasn't sure about taking a bath...

Kylie made him this really cute stuffed owl. You can't tell from this picture (he was tired!!), but I think he loves it now.

My family loved him so much that they drove and met us at the airport after we stayed with the Larsens. They wanted to see him (and maybe us) one last time. So nice!

And here is an especially handsome one:

Part 2 will be up soon.

No comments: