Wednesday, July 11, 2012

So Happy

Today I burned myself. Sad day. I was trying a new recipe that involved cooking porkchops in some olive oil. I really hate cooking with oil, but I thought I would try it. What a terrible idea. I now have burns all over my stomach. Really gross burns that are blistering and peeling. NEVER again.

On a happy note, I decided that the extreme pain meant that I could take a day off from the cleaning and errands I had planned for today. Instead, Will and I have spent the morning looking at ALL of the photos/videos/Daniel's blog posts about when that cute baby was born.

Ahh... I loved it. There was so much joy in those few days. I found this picture of us enjoying some skin-to-skin bonding. It sums up how I remember feeling the entire time we were in the hospital. Calm. Happy. Peaceful. Joyful. Wonderful.


Love. This. Baby.

No comments: