Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Coolest Soda Machine Ever

Yesterday, we spent some time with some good friends who are visiting Washington. Somehow I didn't get any pictures of the little girls, so I'll have to do another post once I track down the pictures from our last playdate.

One of the best parts of the day was finding the coolest soda machine ever at Five Guys. I have been to multiple Five Guys locations, but only in Issaquah, WA have I found this machine.


Yes, I took a picture of a soda machine. It was that cool. The screen you see here displays 22 different drink options. However, once you touch one of the 22 options, you are presented with MORE flavor options. I chose Peach Sprite and it was the most delicious thing I have ever tasted. Find yourself one of these machines!!

Although the soda machine was a highlight, we did have a great time playing all day. One of my favorite pictures was taken at the park.


This cute picture happened right before he decided that he really wanted to lick the metal bars (which I did not let happen), and right before a nine year old got on the swing next to him and scared him half to death by the shaking of the swing set. So, we didn't stay on the swing long, but long enough to get this adorable picture!

***Update: If you go here: http://coca-colafreestyle.com/ , you can type in your zip code and find a soda machine near you!***

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Alexa,
They have these at Blazing Onion too! Just another option! Can't wait to see you next week!

Michelle Bretzing Jacobi said...

They have them at Burger Kings, now!