Friday, October 5, 2012

Because it's October...

We went to a pumpkin patch. Yay!

It was a very sunny Saturday.

Yep - very sunny. This is how most of the pictures turned out.



There were a few cute ones. Unfortunately, the lighting wasn't great in any of them. If I was really dedicated, I would edit them. But that would take a lot of work. Maybe someday.





He loves his daddy.




He loves me too.



This last picture was taken while I was saying, "Look at Daddy!" right as he got my face with his slimy hand.


Also, now that it is October, we bought something very exciting! Our favorite candle of all time:
             Evergreen 14.5 oz. 3-Wick Candle - Slatkin & Co. - Bath & Body Works
Mmm. Now our house smells like Christmas. We have been waiting since LAST Christmas to get another one of these amazing candles. I asked in the store, called the store, and checked Bath and Body Works' website obsessively. Finally, all of that hard work paid off yesterday. Our store had gotten 6 candles in!  I immediately bought two, and as soon as they get more (at the end of October) and are on sale, we are planning on buying more. Our house smells delightful.


No comments: