Friday, October 19, 2012

My Phone

Will has finally begun to scoot forward. Yesterday, he was going for my computer. Today it was my phone that he wanted.

He tends to only like the things he shouldn't have. Other favorites include cords plugged into the wall and plastic bags. You have to watch this kid like a hawk.

Back to today's story: He had a pile of different toys next to him, but when he saw my phone on the ground, he started breathing frantically and scooted his way right over there (pulling himself forward with his arms and pushing with his legs).

Here he is with his reward. Notice the pile of baby-appropriate toys next to him. He really likes sucking on it (which is especially gross considering that it is the very same phone that he peed on a few weeks ago).



This is what happened when I decided to be a good mother and take the phone away.

It has been a long day. Thankfully, it is the weekend and Daniel should be home in exactly 9 minutes.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

I was actually home late today because I was at work late...

Oops :)