Monday, August 4, 2014

Mother's Day and Father's Day

I realize that those holidays were months ago, but I came across the pictures of Daniel and Will from Father's Day weekend and couldn't just skip them!

For Mother's Day weekend, we had a fun Saturday full of things I wanted to do. I wanted to go to Bellevue to look at a new diaper bag. Since we were so close to the temple, we decided to make a trip to visit the temple grounds with Will. He LOVES to point out temples anywhere he sees one. He had a great time running around and exploring.





Then, we went to the mall and I looked at the Vera Bradley diaper bag (which I have since purchased and love!) and got some lunch. Then, after a good nap for Will, we went out for Mexican food for dinner.


It was a fun outing and Will actually behaved very nicely. Temple adventure, shopping, and eating out twice = a perfect day!

For Father's Day weekend, we went to the Children's museum with Daniel. Will and I go almost weekly, but Daniel is usually at work when we go. It was so fun to go with him this time. They also had a great building project going on. Will and Daniel made a fun fire truck (with real wood and nails and everything!).



On Father's Day, we had a good steak dinner (which I made Daniel cook) and  some yummy dessert from Coldstone. It was a great weekend.


No comments: