Monday, August 25, 2014

Summer Visitors

We love summer. We especially love the visitors that we get during the summer!

First, we had a visit from three of our favorite girls. Really, they were here to visit family, but they are nice enough to make time for us too. We have been able to see them several times since leaving Utah because we live so close to their family. Lucky us! We went to the Children's Museum and had lots of fun. Then we had a girls night to the Cheesecake Factory (without kids - awesome!). It was wonderful. I ordered the Bistro Shrimp Pasta. I loved it so much that I tried to look up a copycat recipe the next day. In my research, I found out that it is the WORST thing for you on the entire Cheesecake Factory Menu (at over 3,100 calories). With that being said, I still plan on ordering it again next time. I'm eating for 3, right?







Next came Baby Jack! Okay, he doesn't actually count as a visitor, but he did arrive this summer! Will absolutely loves babies, and this baby is no exception. We have loved cuddling him. It definitely makes me more excited to hold our babies soon.





Finally, Jessica and Dawson came to visit! Jessica and I taught 1st Grade together in Utah, and I miss her. We got to spend a whole week playing with her and her toddler, Dawson (who is a little younger than Will). We took them to our favorite parks, Pike Place Market, the Children's Museum (of course!), Jetty Island, the Zoo, and the mall. Jessica and I also got to go out by ourselves a couple times - I introduced her to Trader Joe's and Chinese Foot Reflexology.

This is was Daniel's seat during all of our car rides - he was a trooper! 

Each time I tried to get a picture of the boys together, they ran in opposite directions. 



We tried out our new double stroller we bought for the twins. 

We finally came across the famous Seattle gum wall. It was sure gross. 



Dawson loved getting wet. Will did not. 





We had such a fun summer! Thanks to everyone that visited us!

No comments: