Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Will These Days (and Pregnancy Updates)

Will is still a crazy man, but he is definitely getting more entertaining by the day.

It is especially funny to hear his pretend play with his toys and animals. Here are some of the phrases we hear:
"Need say sorry."
"Oh no. Oh gosh!"
"Make mommy so sad."
"Don't listen - have to go home."
"Have big troubles. Need go time out."
I promise that these are not the only types of things we say to him (we have plenty of fun and happy times), but a version of these things are heard on a daily basis. Two year olds are fun!




Will had his first trip to the dentist. After he ran into the chair edge on our last day of moving, I noticed one of his front teeth starting to turn grey. Booooo! So I thought we better take him in. Everything looks good, but we will have to wait and see on that poor dying tooth.





He has recently developed an obsession with being buried. He likes to bury himself in blankets and animals when he sleeps. He likes me to pile pillows around him while he watches TV. He loves to build forts.






He loves to help me cook. Ever since I have stopped feeling sick, we have been doing a lot of eating (especially treats). He has developed a sweet tooth right along with me. And today, I found this...

A (thankfully almost empty) Nutella jar found its way into his hands...


He was pleased with himself.

These babies are getting bigger and bigger. At my last ultrasound, they were both measuring big and were estimated to be 3.5 pounds each. That is like having one full term baby in there! I guess that explains why I feel all of the same symptoms as the last week or two of Will's pregnancy. I'm hoping these next 9 weeks fly by.

(24 weeks)

(26 weeks)

(28 weeks - huge!)

One of my major obsessions this pregnancy has been a delicious sub sandwich shop called Red Rock Subs. I discovered it thanks to Yelp reviews. They are conveniently on our way home from the Children's Museum and the hospital (two places we frequent quite regularly these days). They are famous for their "Pot Roast Sub" but everything else is amazing there too. If you live anywhere near Everett, you need to go! There have been a few weeks where I have been there twice a week. And perhaps that is what we should have for dinner tonight...


3 comments:

Ashley said...

so excited to see your twins!

Anne Allen said...

I love your blog. You are so darling and seriously the CUTEST pregnant lady ever. I was that big at 12 weeks. You got this! :)

Littleshortstacks said...

You look DARLING! You were made to have twins! Can't wait to see these two new babies!